The Model 5200 has been specifically designed to provide robust, reliable performance for the transfer of serial data. Blazing throughput, extended range and enhanced interference avoidance methods, coupled with ease of setup and installation provide unequalled performance in Point-to-Point or Point-to Multipoint networks.
Configuration of the Model 5200 is simple and straight forward, using the provided ControlPAK™ software. For standard traffic interconnect applications, a wide range of prebuilt and pretested application files are included, allowing plug-and-play setup for your specific controllers. Most major controller manufacturer’s products and third party applications are represented.
Store and Forward repeater capabilities for extending range beyond Line-of-Sight are standard.
• License-Free, Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology
• Up to 20 Mile Range (with L.O.S.)
• Transparent Operation with most Traffic Applications
• High Performance Receiver
• Built-in Setup and Diagnostics Capabilities
• Built-in Store & Forward Repeater Capability
• Completely Configurable with Windows Based ControlPAK™ Software (included)